A festive fund raiser!
The Christmas Hampers will be filled with home-made goodies, a few donated luxuries and also various crafted items made during lockdown by very bored Lib Dems.
All proceeds to Kingston Lib Dems, and St James and Old Malden wards.
A big Thank you to all those who have donated stuff.
- As an Amuse Bouche how about a handful of home roasted peppered Cashew nuts? - the recipe was taught to me by my cook in India.
- Then we have some smoked Salmon and smoked Duck from the Chesil Smokery with my usual pickled cucumber and roasted balsamic mushrooms.
- As a centre piece a 2 kilo Honey, Dijon Mustard and Clove roasted Ham from a free range farm in Sussex (though I’ll be cooking the ham!)
- Not much growing in the garden, but I did make some tomato chilli chutney, dried herbs and a festive string of home grown chillies.
- For those with a sweet tooth - vegetarian mincemeat, a homemade gluten free Christmas cake and a wicked Yule log with cream and covered in chocolate and then some chocolate truffles if you have room.
- Christmas Decorations are a must and there are both edible and non-edible in the hamper – can you guess which are which? Cookies, bunny, hat, cactus, flowers, strawberries, caviar, eggs and more!
- Champagne, port, whisky, sherry and elderflower cordial will keep you well lubricated .
At a rough estimate the contents are worth over £150.
Vegetarian and gluten free options are also available.
Second and third prizes
There is a second prize hamper with fizz, smoked salmon, decorations and Belgian choccies, and a third small hamper with wine, chocolate and various decorations.
The raffle closes at midnight 14th December.
Prizes will be drawn on the 15th December by a neighbour with a video to show fair play.
Tickets are priced at £10 each but look what you could win for that!
Only 100 tickets will be sold.
If you would like to pay by another method (or have any questions) then give me a call - Annette Wookey, 07758 788577.