Five good reasons ......
1. The tower blocks would be a minimum of 10 storeys and are totally out of keeping with Tolworth's family and low rise homes.
2. Tolworth roundabout cannot take the extra traffic this number of people will generate.
3. The proposal is mainly one and two bed flats, with few affordable or family homes.
4. The extra schools and other infrastructure needed have just not been thought through.
5. Crossrail 2 is now in doubt, as national funding for major infrastructure has been cut.