Our key pledges in our manifesto for Kingston 2014:
- Build four new primary schools and a much needed new secondary school
- Create more and better facilities for our elderly to meet the growing need for dementia care
- Build vital affordable homes so our young people can stay in the borough
- Continue to protect and enhance our natural heritage, encourage biodiversity and defend our Green Belt
- Invest in our roads and deliver the £30 million ‘Mini-Holland’ programme to make Kingston the best and safest place to cycle in London
- Push Neighbourhood committees to introduce more free parking periods to help small shopping parades and expand 20 mph zones across residential roads in Kingston
- Continue to keep your Council Tax down and deliver value for money services
View the complete manifesto (pdf).
We have also committed to a Community Charter which you can read here.